sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

Butt Buster Workout Tutorial

Look the Butt Buster Workout Tutorial . This video shows how to get fitter and have a good shape. I am still looking for a place to live here in Prague. I went to look at another place today and I have a feeling that this could be the place we will call home for the next little while :) Both Freddy and I can’t wait to get out of this hotel and actually get settled. As you can see small spaces are no real obstacle to getting in an amazing workout. Since all of our exercise equipment is still on the way over we are focusing down on bodyweight workouts for the next little while. We are expecting our new Sandbag to arrive very soon so we will be starting the sandbag workouts again. If you guys know of any great exercise equipment for home workouts make sure to let us know. I think that it’s always fun to try new things and mix it up. I hope that you will enjoy today’s workout class. Make sure to watch the workout tutorial video first so that you know what to expect
Video Butt Buster Workout Tutorial

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario